.....to provide each child a nurturing, caring, fun and safe environment, in which to grow and develop into lifelong learners. We are dedicated to provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children six weeks of age through school aged, fostering social, emotional, physical, cognitive and creative development.
.....designed to nurture every aspect of a child’s development, while stimulating problem-solving and critical thinking skills. We focus on your child’s unique interests and abilities through hands-on active learning and opportunities for self-expression. Tutor Time is dedicated to encourage all children to become confident, independent learners that welcome exploration, questions, reasoning and imagination.
Our Pledge to our Parents
…..to provide a high quality child care center that:
• promotes positive relationships among our children, staff and administration;
• promotes the nutrition and health of our children and staff;
• employs qualified and knowledgeable staff that is committed to our children and families;
• follows and implements the Tutor Time policies and procedures and the regulations of the New York State Office of Children and Family Services;
• welcomes all families to be involved in all aspects of our program.
This exclusive opportunity allows you to get ONE FREE WEEK! How do you get the one free
week? Enroll your child at Tutor Time of Melville. Have your friend mention YOU when they enroll and you are good to go! Learn more on our flyer here